Wednesday 4 July 2012

Christmas Stockings Made From Sweaters Free Tutorial by Kelly Oribine of The Complete Guide To Imperfect Homemaking

If you're looking for an innovative way to recycle old sweaters check out Kelly Orbine's "Christmas Stockings Made From Sweaters" tutorial.

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved - Written by Kelly Oribine of The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking

Here's what Kelly had to say about her tutorial: As many of you already know, we added two adorable new members to our family this year. Which means we were in need of two adorable new stockings. So I made some out of thrift store sweaters!

Please respect Kelly's TERMS OF USE: The content of my tutorials belongs to me. You may not use my images or text without crediting me. If you would like to share something you enjoyed on The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking on your own website, you may use one picture and /or a small selection of text, placed in quotation marks, credited and linked to me. I work hard to create my tutorials. Don't steal my work!

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved - Kelly Oribine of The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking. Kelly is a homemaker and mother of five home-schooled children. She is passionate about keeping house, living simply, and painting things teal. Please visit Kelly's The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking blog at http://www.imperfecthomemaking.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment