Thursday 28 June 2012

Doily Snowflake Ornament Free Tutorial by Christie Hurst of A Lemon Squeezy Home

Any time during the year when I see something cute that I can use for the holidays I always bookmark it or print off a copy for my holiday decorating "to do" folder.  Then just before the holidays I decide which project I'm going to do that year. This year I'm bookmarking the doily snowflake ornament tutorial by Christie Hurst.

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Christie Hurst of A Lemon Squeezy Home 

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial: I posted this on Craft Snob a couple weeks ago and thought I better hurry and post anything Christmas related here while they can be used.

I’m going to show you how extremely quick and easy this doily ornament is.  My 6 year old said it looks like a snowflake, so we’ll call it the Doily Snowflake Ornament.  I think it’s a great starting point for many beautiful things you can imagine with this ornament.

Please respect Christie's TERMS OF USE: Unless stated otherwise, you may use any of the items or tutorials I post for personal use. If you are wanting to sell items made from my tutorials, please ask me for permission!

If you make and post anything that I came up with, please post a link to my blog. If you sell any items on my website that was my idea, then you must post a link giving me credit (after asking permission to sell first).

Just give credit where it is due! Happy crafting!

Copyright © 2012- All Rights Reserved - Christie Hurst of Lemon Squeezy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonsqueezyshop. Please visit her A Lemon Squeezy Home blog at http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment