Thursday 3 May 2012

DIY Freezer Paper Stenciled Scarf Free Tutorial by Jessica Jones

I just LOVE this scarf from Jessica Jones.  I can just imagine myself walking along a beach on a brisk and sunny day with this scarf blowing in the wind.  I hope you enjoy Jessica's tutorial and make one of these for yourself.

Copyright © 2011- All Rights Reserved - Written By  Jessica Jones of Jessica Jones.

Here's what Jessica had to say about her tutorial:  Inspired by the frozen boulders the city snowplow piled up along our street, I made a scarf.

To make this, you'll need: fabric, freezer paper, scissors, iron, pencil, craft knife, cutting mat, fabric paint, and a foam brush. I used a length of jersey from the fabric store—you know, T-shirt material. Soft and comfy, and doesn't fray around the edges.

Please respect Jessica's TERMS OF USE:  You're welcome to link to my How About Orange blog or use a single image and brief description to link back to any post. Republishing posts in their entirety is prohibited without permission.

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Jessica Jones of Jessica Jones. Jessica is a professional graphic and textile designer.

Please visit her Jessica Jones website @ http://www.jessicajonesdesign.com/ and her How About Orange blog @ http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment