Tuesday 29 May 2012

Long Mitten Free Tutorial by Christie Hurst of A Lemon Squeezy Home

Looking for a quick and easy way to make Long Mittens for your kids?  If you are then you'll be happy to know that Christie Hurst has a wonderful tutorial showing you how make long mittens.

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial:  This is likely my last tutorial for the rest of the month, just so’s you know. I wanted to get them up quickly so that you could use them this season!  And mittens would make a great gift!

Have you ever had your kid come in crying because they have snow down their sleeves?  I definitely have, and since my oldest son C was about 3 years old, I’ve just added a longer section onto gloves he had from the store.  That way snow stays off their arms, and their arms have an extra layer for warmth!

Then I realized how easy it would be to just make the mitten portion as well.  I’ve actually had this idea on my list since I started my blog in January!  So after nearly a year, I finally got around to it!

Please respect Christie's TERMS OF USE: Unless stated otherwise, you may use any of the items or tutorials I post for personal use. If you are wanting to sell items made from my tutorials, please ask me for permission!

If you make and post anything that I came up with, please post a link to my blog. If you sell any items on my website that was my idea, then you must post a link giving me credit (after asking permission to sell first).

Just give credit where it is due! Happy crafting!

Copyright © 2012- All Rights Reserved - Christie of Lemon Squeezy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonsqueezyshop. Please visit her A Lemon Squeezy Home blog at http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment