Saturday 19 May 2012

Simple, Thrifty DIY Art Free Tutorial by Kelly Oribine of The Complete Guide To Imperfect Homemaking

If you can't find something you want - make it!  If you agree and are looking for ways to decorate your walls then you might want to take a look at Kelly Orbine's "Simple, Thrifty DIY Art" tutorial.  Have fun decorating!

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved - Written by Kelly Oribine of The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking

Here's what Kelly had to say about her tutorial: I like the idea of shopping for art. But finding art for a specific spot in a home is hard, isn't it? I want something that is the right size, incorporates the right colours and is affordable. Oh, and I want it to make my heart sing, if that's not too much trouble. 

So basically all my art shopping expeditions end up one of two ways:

a) I come home empty handed and disappointed. 

or

b) I come home with a mirror.

So when the local shops left me disappointed and toting a new mirror once again, I decided to make my own wall art for my master bedroom. 

I am very pleased with the results, and the price tag!

Please respect Kelly's TERMS OF USE: The content of my tutorials belongs to me. You may not use my images or text without crediting me. If you would like to share something you enjoyed on The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking on your own website, you may use one picture and /or a small selection of text, placed in quotation marks, credited and linked to me. I work hard to create my tutorials. Don't steal my work!

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved - Kelly Oribine of The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking. Kelly is a homemaker and mother of five home-schooled children. She is passionate about keeping house, living simply, and painting things teal. Please visit Kelly's The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking blog at http://www.imperfecthomemaking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment