Thursday 3 May 2012

Mushroom Lunch Bag Free Tutorial by Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home

Here's another cute idea from Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home  for creating a mushroom lunch bag.  How adorable is that?

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home 

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial: Yes.  It is true.  I am Nacho. nachOOOOOOOOO!   Another lunch bag tutorial.  I didn’t want to wait on this because it’s time for school to start very soon!  Remember how I bought this fabric and could only find and afford one fat quarter?  Well, this was the idea that popped into my head.  And surprisingly, my son D claimed it as his since big brother got the first one.  I thought it was a tad on the girly side, but he loves it because of the cute little critters on it.

Please respect Christie's TERMS OF USE: Unless stated otherwise, you may use any of the items or tutorials I post for personal use. If you are wanting to sell items made from my tutorials, please ask me for permission!

If you make and post anything that I came up with, please post a link to my blog. If you sell any items on my website that was my idea, then you must post a link giving me credit (after asking permission to sell first).

Just give credit where it is due! Happy crafting!

Copyright © 2012- All Rights Reserved - Christie of Lemon Squeezy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonsqueezyshop. Please visit her A Lemon Squeezy Home blog at http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment