Tuesday 29 May 2012

Jam Jar Cozy Free Crochet Tutorial by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Carina's Craftblog

One of these days I am going to learn how to crochet.  When I do I think I'll make Carina's Jam Jar Cozy in blue.  What an adorable way to decorate a jam jar cozy.  Enjoy.


Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Carina's Craftblog blog.

Here's what Carina had to say about her tutorial: As promised, the crochet jar cosy tutorial. You can use one or more colours to suit your taste. I think it is nice with atleast a couple of colours just because I like colour. ;-)

Please respect Carina's TERMS OF USE:BE NICE: DON'T STEAL - I spend hours thinking up projects, taking pictures, processing the pictures and writing tutorials and posts. So please respect the work that goes into this and don't steal my content. You are welcome to use the tutorials and patterns for your own personal crafting pleasure. And if you like them, feel free to share links to them. You can even borrow an image or two if you link back here. Sharing is nice, it's what makes the crafty blogosphere so great! But stealing other people's content and passing it off as your own is not nice at all. So don't be that guy. Or gal. Translating my tutorials or removing my copyright notice from images and posting the content as your own is not allowed. Thank you. Got a question about something? Want to know a bit about me? Need help with something? Check out the fancy pants FAQ page!

Carina's Bio: Carina is a Danish girl living in Essex, England with her husband. She's an artist and crafter who loves to crochet, draw, sew, paint, and embroider.

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Carina's Craftblog  blog. Please visit Carina's new Carina's Craftblog blog at http://carinascraftblog.wardi.dk ,  her Wardi.dk website, her Carina Wardi Etsy shop, and her Polka & Bloom Etsy shop .


No comments:

Post a Comment