Saturday 12 May 2012

Easy Embellished Tote Free Tutorial by Christie Hurst of A Lemon Squeezy Home

I've probably mentioned a thousand times that you can never have enough totes. At least I can't. I use them for everything. If you're like me you'll want to check out Christie Hurst's Easy Embellished Tote Tutorial. Have fun!

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Christie Hurst of A Lemon Squeezy Home 

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial:  First off, let’s just get it out of the way and mention that yes, the paint totally spread on the names.  Super bummed about that, but it was really late and although I pressed down the vinyl hard enough, I applied too much paint and it made the vinyl bubble.  My paint was way thin, so I don’t think that helped, either.  So yah, the names look crappy.  Someday I’ll make more and post better pictures of the finished product.  The first one I made looked much better, but I gifted it before taking pictures.  Such is life!

Anyways, excuses, excuses, right?  Sorry.  Moving right along.  You just need paint, a glue gun, about a 2” x 40” strip of knit (or other fabric—I chose knit so it won’t fray), and a canvas tote bag.  That three pack there is about $6.00 at my Walmart.

Please respect Christie's TERMS OF USE: Unless stated otherwise, you may use any of the items or tutorials I post for personal use. If you are wanting to sell items made from my tutorials, please ask me for permission!

If you make and post anything that I came up with, please post a link to my blog. If you sell any items on my website that was my idea, then you must post a link giving me credit (after asking permission to sell first).

Just give credit where it is due! Happy crafting!

Copyright © 2012- All Rights Reserved - Christie Hurst of Lemon Squeezy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonsqueezyshop. Please visit her A Lemon Squeezy Home blog at http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment