Tuesday 8 May 2012

The Lunch Money Cuff Free Tutorial by Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home

Looking for an easy way for your kids to hold their lunch money?  If you are then Christie of A Lemon Squeeze Home has an adorable solution.  Check out her The Lunch Money Cuff Tutorial.

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home 

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial: My son has just started first grade this year, and we let him buy his lunch once a week.   Instead of him having to carry his wallet, he can just wear this cuff that can hold his lunch money (or keys, notes, etc.).

I remembered when I was young seeing a watch with a detachable face that held money.  I thought it would be fun to be able to make something similar that would hold money.  I did do some research and saw that these types of things are sold online, but now you can make your own with some cute fabric!

*I made mine to fit my 5 and 7 year old.  You can adjust the longer measurement to fit your child’s wrist.  Just make sure to leave some room for the velcro.


Please respect Christie's TERMS OF USE: Unless stated otherwise, you may use any of the items or tutorials I post for personal use. If you are wanting to sell items made from my tutorials, please ask me for permission!

If you make and post anything that I came up with, please post a link to my blog. If you sell any items on my website that was my idea, then you must post a link giving me credit (after asking permission to sell first).

Just give credit where it is due! Happy crafting!

Copyright © 2012- All Rights Reserved - Christie of Lemon Squeezy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonsqueezyshop. Please visit her A Lemon Squeezy Home blog at http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment