Tuesday 18 September 2012

A Little Bit Of Luxury - Alpaca Wrist Warmers Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

My sister is going to love the next tutorial.  You see, she raises alpacas and is always looking for ideas of what to make from the yarn.  If you like to knit and love the soft feel of alpaca yarn then you'll be pleased to know that Ros Coffey has a tutorial on her RosMadeMe Blog blog showing you how to make alpaca wrist warmers.   My sister's going to love it.

A Little Bit Of Luxury - Alpaca Wrist Warmers

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  I have finally had the chance to write up the pattern for the wrist warmers... as you may remember they came about because a sample ball was sent to the LYS and I got to play with it.

Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment