Thursday 13 September 2012

Creating Backgrounds and Embellishments Using Paper Clay and Rubber Stamps Free Tutorial By Laura Carson of Artfully Musing Blog

Have you always wanted to work with paper clay and create all sorts of amazing creations?  If you have then you'll be happy to know that Laura Carson has a wonderful tutorial on her Artfully Musing blog showing you how to create amazing backgrounds and embellishments using paper clay and rubber stamps.  This is another tutorial of Laura's that I absolutely must try.  How about you?


Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Laura Carson of Artfully Musing.

Here's what Laura had to say about her tutorial:  Stamping in paper clay is a great way of creating all kinds of dimensional embellishments and backgrounds and gives you another way to use your stamps. The background of the collage piece below is paper clay that has been pressed with a rubber stamp and painted with alcohol inks. In this tutorial I’ll take you through the steps of creating backgrounds and other embellishments using paper clay and rubber stamps

Please respect Laura's TERMS OF USE:  My tutorials are protected by U.S. & International copyright laws.  Do not copy, duplicate, alter or reproduce in anyway.  Please use for inspiration only. ALL NAMES, LOGOS AND DESIGNS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ©2012 Laura Carson (Artfully Musing), All Rights Reserved

Laura's Bio: After retiring from the computer software industry where I spent my career designing, building and marketing software, I needed a creative outlet. A few years ago I discovered Mixed Media Art and have had a love affair ever since. I’ve taught classes in Altered Books, Handmade Books, Collage Art and Mix Media Art. I currently design for Alpha Stamps and I enjoy trading in various art groups. Starting this blog is a way of sharing my art and the wonderful art I have received from others. I specialize in very detailed multi-layered and textured pieces. I live in Anthem Arizona with my husband Kevin, dog Sandy, and cat Tigger.

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Laura Carson of Artfully Musing.

Please visit her Artfully Musing blog at  http://artfullymusing.blogspot.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment