Tuesday 18 September 2012

Leaves In Silk Ribbon Embroidery Tutorial By Carol Daisy of Embroideries From Daisy's Garden

Leaves are an essential part of any silk ribbon embroidery flower design.  If you've always wanted to learn how to create various types of SRE leaves then you'll be happy to know that Carol Daisy has another wonderful tutorial on her Silk Ribbon Embroidery blog showing you how.  Have fun creating all your leaves.

Leaves In Silk Ribbon Embroidery 

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Carol Daisy of Embroideries From Daisy's Garden.

Here's what Carol had to say about her tutorial:Could also be embroidered with Two Hearts intertwined.

Please respect Carol's TERMS OF USE:  The patterns and designs are available for your private use only & remain the copyright of "Embroideries from Daisy's Garden". Ribbon Embroidery Supplies are available from our Website " Embroideries From Daisy's Garden."

Carol's Bio: My life is at the stage that I can indulge in my interests of Embroidery and Crafts. Ribbons,beads,threads, laces and trims all have a special place here in my studio. 

My childhood was spent on the family dairy farm in Toowoomba, Queensland. When I was about 12 years old, my Grandmother (nicknamed Daisy – hence the name Daisy’s Garden) introduced me to the joys of needlework. I am so thankful to her for giving me a skill that I could enjoy and build upon for life. After the chores were done, whenever I had some spare time, I would sit quietly on the front porch and stitch away. I remember these times so fondly. When I retired, and finally had some time to myself, I had the desire to do embroidery again. I didn’t get far with the fancy work tablecloth however, once I discovered Silk Ribbon Embroidery, I became addicted!

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Carol Daisy of Embroideries From Daisy's Garden.

Please visit her Embroideries From Daisy's Garden website at http://www.daisysgarden.net.au, her Silk Ribbon Embroidery blog at http://www.caroldaisy.blogspot.com/, and her Create-Enhance blog at http://www.create-enhance.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment