Tuesday 18 September 2012

Pam's "Twist & Tack" Silk Ribbon Rose Tutorial By Pamela Kellogg of Kitty and Me Designs

I just love creative embroidery flowers and love learning how to create them. If you do, too then you'll be pleased to know that Pamela Kellogg has a tutorial on her Kitty & Me Designs blog showing you how to create a silk ribbon rose. I know I'll be practicing this many, many times before I get it right.  Will you?

Pam's "Twist & Tack" Silk Ribbon Rose Tutorial

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Pamela Kellogg of Kitty & Me Designs.

Here's what Pamela had to say about her tutorial:  I was asked if I would share how I do the Silk Ribbon Roses on my crazy quilt projects. Gladly! I just had to wait to write it up until I could take photos. Speaking of which, I apologize for the fuzzy ones. They looked fine on the camera when I took them but when I loaded them into the computer, I was quite disappointed.

Still, I think the photos are good enough for you to see how to do this. It's a really easy way to do silk ribbon roses and please keep in mind, they do not need to be perfect! Roses in nature are not perfect so try to keep that in mind while stitching.


Please respect Pamela's TERMS OF USE:  I like to share Craft and Embroidery Tutorials on how I do a variety of projects and techniques and helpful hints. I add to this list regularly. Please feel free to download the directions and if you try them, please let me know if you enjoyed the project!

Pamela's Bio:Designer, Textile Artist and Instructor. Although I love all forms of needlework and embroidery, my true passion is Crazy Quilting. I enjoy a quiet life in our little cottage by a lake in Northern Illinois. I frequent flea markets and antique shops looking for do-dads that I can sew on to my stitching projects. I offer some of my handmade items, along with my mom's and my sister's, in my Etsy shop. I enjoy baking and share many of my recipes here. And did I mention glitter?

Copyright © 2005 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Pamela Kellogg of Kitty & Me Designs .

Please visit her Kitty & Me Designs blog at http://kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.com/ and her Kitty & Me Designs Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kittyandme.

No comments:

Post a Comment