Thursday 13 December 2012

Basic Fusing Tips Tutorial By Frieda Anderson of Walks In The Woods - Art Quilts

Ever have a problem with your fusing?  I know I have.  If you have, too then you'll be happy to know that Freida Anderson has a page on basic fusing tips on her Walks In The Woods  blog that may help.

Basic Fusing Tips

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Freida Anderson of Freida Anderson - Quilt Artist Teacher.

Here's what Freida had to say about her tutorial: Let’s talk about basic fusing.  I have found out several things over the 30 years that I have been using fusible web. I have had some ups and downs but over all I love the process and the products that I use. I am a faculty member of the Chicago School of Fusing - dean of technology, I help people with their computers, printers, sewing machines, irons, if it is a machine I help them. I really think I could have been a mechanical engineer, well except for the math part.

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Freida Anderson of Freida Anderson - Quilt Artist Teacher.

Freida's Bio: Frieda is a fiber artist whose original quilts are inspired by the colors from nature and the everyday scenery that surrounds her living in the mid-west. Working with her own hand dyed cotton and silk fabrics is fun and challenging, the dyeing process is always a surprise. Frieda has been making quilts for over 40 years.  Freida is an award winning, widely published and recognized quilt artist and teacher whose work is exhibited throughout the world.  For more information on Frieda and her biography please CLICK HERE.

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Freida Anderson of Freida Anderson - Quilt Artist Teacher.

Please visit her  Freida Anderson  website at http://www.friestyle.com and her Walks In The Woods blog at  http://www.friestyle.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment