Wednesday 5 December 2012

Altoid's Tin Book Tutorial By Laura Carson of Artfully Musing Blog

If you love mixed media vintage creations and working with altoid tin's then you're going to love the "Altoid's Tin Book" tutorial that Laura Carson has on her Artfully Musing blog. I'm definitely going to make one. How about you?

Altoid's Tin Book

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Laura Carson of Artfully Musing.

Here's what Laura had to say about her tutorial:  In this tutorial I’ll walk you through creating a vintage Altoid’s Tin book using chipboard and two Altoid’s tins. The fun part of this project is that by hinging two tins together it creates niches that you can load up with all kinds of embellishments.

Please respect Laura's TERMS OF USE:  My tutorials are protected by U.S. & International copyright laws.  Do not copy, duplicate, alter or reproduce in anyway.  Please use for inspiration only. ALL NAMES, LOGOS AND DESIGNS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ©2012 Laura Carson (Artfully Musing), All Rights Reserved

Laura's Bio: After retiring from the computer software industry where I spent my career designing, building and marketing software, I needed a creative outlet. A few years ago I discovered Mixed Media Art and have had a love affair ever since. I’ve taught classes in Altered Books, Handmade Books, Collage Art and Mix Media Art. I currently design for Alpha Stamps and I enjoy trading in various art groups. Starting this blog is a way of sharing my art and the wonderful art I have received from others. I specialize in very detailed multi-layered and textured pieces. I live in Anthem Arizona with my husband Kevin, dog Sandy, and cat Tigger.

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Laura Carson of Artfully Musing.

Please visit her Artfully Musing blog at  http://artfullymusing.blogspot.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment