Friday 28 December 2012

How To Cut Dresden Plate Wedges From 5" Charm Squares Tutorial By Ros Mirrington of Bloom Blog

I just love Dresden Plate quilt designs and love seeing them. Whether it's on a large quilt, art quilt, or even table runners or place mats I think they're all fabulous. If you've ever wanted to try making a Dresden Plate quilt, but don't know how then you'll be pleased to know that Ros Mirrington of Bloom blog has a wonderful tips & techniques tutorial showing you how to cut Dresden Plate wedges from a 5" charm square. Enjoy the tip!


How To Cut Dresden Plate Wedges From 5" Charm Squares

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Mirrington of Bloom blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial: You may remember my Mum's table runner that she has been working on? The pattern is called 'Plates for your Table' by Kim Walus at bitty bits & pieces. I said that we had modified Kim's instructions to suit two charm packs, instead of using fat quarters. This was followed closely by a query from a reader who 'couldn't for the life of her' work out how we had done that!

Ros's Terms of Use:  These designs are free.  Please link back to my designs if you use them and feel free to add photos to my 'Made with Bloom' Flickr group. Please do not use these tutorials for commercial purposes.

Ros's Blog Bio - A friend recently asked me which I could give up more easily, gardening or stitching. An impossible question. Of course, the suggestion that I could give up either is preposterous! If you are similarly enamored with blooms, whether they be real or stitched, welcome to my blog!

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written by  Ros Mirrington  of Bloom blog. Ros is an avid gardener, crafter, photographer, quilter, handbag designer, embroiderer, stitcher, crazy quilter, and seamstress.

Please visit her Bloom blog and her Bloom and Blossom Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment