Thursday 13 December 2012

Love to Cook - Rumer's Cookery Book Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

Are you looking for the perfect gift to make your favorite cook, your Mum, your daughters or granddaughters who LOVE to cook?  If you are then you'll be pleased to know that Ros Coffey has a wonderful tutorial on her RosMadeMe Blog blog showing you how to make a bag to store all those handwritten family recipes.  What a wonderful idea for gifts this holiday season.  Thanks, Ros.

Love to Cook - Rumer's Cookery Book Tutorial

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  I have a friend called Rumer, she likes to cook, mind you she also likes to knit, sew and play on her DS, which is not a bad thing considering her mum runs our local yarn shop. When I saw her today, she said she wanted to make lemon drizzle cake and then we started talking about her granny's amazing chicken soup and I thought now is the time for her to start collecting her family recipes in her own cook book which is why we are going to make her very own book to gather up the recipes. I wonder if like me and my mum you have recipes books filled with hand written little scraps of paper with your beloved family recipes, if you do then this is the perfect project for you start on.

Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment