Monday 13 August 2012

Fall Is In The Air Mini-Quilt Free Pattern By Kaaren Johnston of The Painted Quilt

I know I've told you a million times I LOVE decorating for the Fall.   If you do, too, then you'll be pleased to know that Kaaren Johnston has a wonderful pattern on her The Painted Quilt blog showing you how to make a mini-quilt or wall hanging that's perfect for the Fall season.  This is definitely going on my "to do" list.

First Friday Freebie #1 - Fall Is In The Air

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Kaaren Johnston of The Painted Quilt

Here's what Kaaren had to say about her pattern:  It’s Friday…and the first one of the month too!

At last…my First Friday Freebie that I just can’t wait to share with you all.

The idea came to me one evening not too long ago when the creative part of my brain just refused to shut down. I guess after designing for so many years in the Decorative Painting industry, that part of me still refuses to rest. Hence, the idea of FFF was born. I can still fulfill my desire to design and create and hopefully you’ll like some or all of my designs well enough to include them with your other creative endeavors. That would just make my ♥ sing!

Have you felt that Fall is in the Air?

For my first FFF, I designed a mini quilt or wall hanging entitled Fall is in the Air. It is Fall-themed and is stitched on tea-dyed muslin.


Please respect Kaaren's TERMS OF USE:  The use of my pattern/design and tutorials is limited to individual and personal use only. Distributing or selling my pattern or tutorials in any form is not permitted. They may not be used for commercial purposes unless written permission is granted. Credit for my pattern and tutorials should be included if displayed in any manner. Individual users may enlarge or reduce the size of the drawings for their personal use but may not alter them in any other way.

Kaaren's Bio: I am an artist and have recently retired from actively designing, publishing and travel teaching in the decorative painting industry. A short while later, in December of 2010, we moved from Eastern Ontario to the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. Quilting, stitching, applique and most recently rug hooking have become my new passions. Oh, and did I mention that I love to make and collect pincushions and needlecases! Join me on the First Friday of every month when I release a new Freebie design for you to make and enjoy.


Copyright © 2009 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Kaaren Johnston of The Painted Quilt.

Please visit her The Painted Quilt blog at  http://thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com/ and her The Painted Quilt Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kaarenjohnston.

No comments:

Post a Comment