Friday 10 August 2012

How To Make A Glossy Free Tutorial by Alma Stoller

I just love all types of embroidery and embellishment and have always wanted to try making a glossy. If you have too then you'll be happy to know that Alma Stoller has a wonderful tutorial on her Alma Stoller blog showing you how to make a glossy.  Enjoy.


Copyright © 2010- All Rights Reserved - Written By Alma Stoller of Alma Stoller blog.

Here's what Alma had to say about her tutorial:  I am starting 2010 with an art project called The Glossy Project. The Glossy Project is a monthly challenge I have started as a way to merge my love of design and fashion with textile and mixed media art.

For this year, the theme will be the cover of Boho, Vogue (US edition), Oprah and Bust magazine and the design is always embroidered.

The embroidery technique is one I have been using and teaching for years now. I call this stitch,The Glossy Back Stitch. It is similar to the traditional back stitch, 

Please respect Alma's TERMS OF USE:  I encourage you to link back to my post. Please give credit where credit is due. Unless otherwise noted, all photos, text, ideas, tutorials and artwork on my blog are the property of Alma Stoller. I'm happy to share with you, but please do not copy, reproduce or use without permission. Thank you.

Copyright © 2003-2012 - All Rights Reserved - Alma Stoller of Alma Stoller blog. Alma is an artist, designer, and blogger.

Please visit her Alma Stoller blog at http://www.almastoller.blogspot.com/, her Alma Stoller Facebook Page at  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alma-Stoller/179752818769188 , and her Alma Stoller Tutorials ETSY Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlmaStollerTutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment