Thursday 30 August 2012

Little Flowers In Salt Shaker Vase Free Tutorial By Karen Bailey of Todolwen Blog

I just love paper creations - especially when they are combined with another one of my loves which is floral crafts.  So, I was pleased to see that Karen Bailey had a wonderful tutorial on her Todolwen blog showing you how to make little paper flowers in a saltshaker vase. They are just too adorable to resist.

LITTLE FLOWERS IN SALT SHAKER VASE

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Karen Bailey of Todolwen Blog

Here's what Karen had to say about her tutorial: My First Tutorial. Hello my dear Friends. As I mentioned yesterday, I was working on a tutorial for the little flowers in the salt-shaker vase. Well, it is ready. So, here we go!

Please respect Karen's TERMS OF USE:  Please do not copy my tutorials in full and/or claim them to be your own and/or post them on your blog without my permission. Furthermore the sale of my tutorials is prohibited. All my designs are protected under copyright.

Karen's Bio: My name is Karen Bailey, and I am the wife for over 20 years to a now retired british serviceman and a Mum to two beautiful daughters. For many years we traveled and lived all over the world whilst serving in the army. After leaving the army we now live in Ontario, Canada. My passion is antiques, especially victorian unrestored furniture and household items and creating/crafting. For me there is nothing better when I have a moment to sit down and make something beautiful. My blog is 'Todolwen' which is an anogram made up from 'old to new' which is what I love to do ~ take something old and give it a new life. I hope you enjoy my makings as much as I enjoy creating them.

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Karen Bailey of  Todolwen Blog.

Please visit her Todolwen blog at http://todolwen.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment