Wednesday 22 August 2012

Sewing Box Free Tutorial By Kaaren Johnston of The Painted Quilt

Who can resist sewing boxes - especially if they're appliqued?  I know I can't.  If that's the case for you then you'll be happy to know that Kaaren Johnston has a wonderful tutorial on her The Painted Quilt blog showing you how to make an adorable sewing box.  I'll be making one.  How about you?


Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Kaaren Johnston of The Painted Quilt

Here's what Kaaren had to say about her tutorial: Last Friday morning when my friend Lucie and I were solving the problems of the world over a cup of tea, she brought out a papier mache box and asked me if I could find a use for it. Immediately, I had a vision and when I got home, I sketched out a pattern and got to work.

Please respect Kaaren's TERMS OF USE:  The use of my pattern/design and tutorials is limited to individual and personal use only. Distributing or selling my pattern or tutorials in any form is not permitted. They may not be used for commercial purposes unless written permission is granted. Credit for my pattern and tutorials should be included if displayed in any manner. Individual users may enlarge or reduce the size of the drawings for their personal use but may not alter them in any other way.

Kaaren's Bio: I am an artist and have recently retired from actively designing, publishing and travel teaching in the decorative painting industry. A short while later, in December of 2010, we moved from Eastern Ontario to the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. Quilting, stitching, applique and most recently rug hooking have become my new passions. Oh, and did I mention that I love to make and collect pincushions and needlecases! Join me on the First Friday of every month when I release a new Freebie design for you to make and enjoy.


Copyright © 2009 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Kaaren Johnston of The Painted Quilt.

Please visit her The Painted Quilt blog at  http://thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com/ and her The Painted Quilt Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kaarenjohnston.



No comments:

Post a Comment