Friday 10 August 2012

Going, Going, Gone... The Luggage Label Free Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

If you're a frequent traveler and have ever had the unpleasant experience of trying to locate your luggage from hundreds of other pieces then you'll be pleased to know that Ros Coffey has a tutorial on her RosMadeMe Blog blog showing you how to make a luggage tag that's easy to find. What a great idea.

Going, Going, Gone... The Luggage Label Tutorial

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  The first time I went to New York was a disaster, especially as I arrived there in a pair of BA pajamas (the stewardess decided I would look better wearing my red wine...), the car that was picking me up was booked for the wrong time (note to self, not everyone can cope with a 24 hour clock) but it would have been much worse if I had not checked the bag I picked up off the carousel which had to be mine... except where did those rather scuzzy Y fronts come from? That is the moment that I realised you need something to mark out your luggage from the herd... and I am not talking about sticky multi-coloured tape on your case but something a little more sophisticated, your very own luggage label to chime in with where you are going.

Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment