Saturday 25 August 2012

Flower Tutorial By Thespoena McLaughlin of Vintiquities Workshop

I know that I'm mentioned a thousand times that you can never have enough flowers. Or, flower tutorials.  Especially if they're being taught by a master at mixed media. If I've piqued your curiosity check out the flower tutorial that Thespa McLaughlin has on her of Vintiquities Workshop. They're just beautiful.

A free Flower Tutorial...

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Thespoena McLaughlin of Vintiquities Workshop.

Here's what Thespa had to say about her tutorial:  I was working on some flowers this weekend and I thought I would show you a step by step on how I made them...

Please respect Thespa's TERM OF USE: My patterns & tutorials are for personal use ONLY. Not for resale. If you want to share it online please give full credit complete with a link to Vintiquities Workshop at http://vintiquitiesworkshop.blogspot.com .

Thespa's Bio: I am a mixed media artist living with my family in the Ozarks. I love aged turquoise, faded cream, and lots of romantic layers. I dig rusty things and found objects and frequently use them in my art.

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Thespoena McLaughlin of Vintiquities Workshop.

Please visit her Vintiquities Workshop at http://vintiquitiesworkshop.blogspot.com/.  You can also follow her on Pinterest here.


No comments:

Post a Comment