Monday 13 August 2012

Making A Chest Out Of Matchboxes Free Tutorial By Laura Carson of Artfully Musing Blog

I just LOVE mixed media and all the amazing creations you can make. Right now there are so many mixed media creations on my "to do" list I'm not sure exactly where to start.  If I had to decide right now between all the tutorials on my list I would choose a mixed media chest tutorial that Laura Carson has on her Artfully Musing blog.  It's simply amazing and Laura has graciously provided not only two video's on her blog, but provided a .PDF e-tutorial as well.

Making A Chest Out Of Matchboxes

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Laura Carson of Artfully Musing.

Here's what Laura had to say about her tutorial:  I’m so excited to be bringing you my first ever video tutorial and to share with you how to make a Matchbox Chest.  The overall size of the chest including the feet and handle is 4 ½” tall by 3 ½" wide. This chest would make a perfect gift (if you can stand to part with it). You can fill the drawers with love notes, candy, charms, jewelry or little pieces of art like Inchies.

Please respect Laura's TERMS OF USE:  My tutorials are protected by U.S. & International copyright laws.  Do not copy, duplicate, alter or reproduce in anyway.  Please use for inspiration only. ALL NAMES, LOGOS AND DESIGNS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ©2012 Laura Carson (Artfully Musing), All Rights Reserved

Laura's Bio: After retiring from the computer software industry where I spent my career designing, building and marketing software, I needed a creative outlet. A few years ago I discovered Mixed Media Art and have had a love affair ever since. I’ve taught classes in Altered Books, Handmade Books, Collage Art and Mix Media Art. I currently design for Alpha Stamps and I enjoy trading in various art groups. Starting this blog is a way of sharing my art and the wonderful art I have received from others. I specialize in very detailed multi-layered and textured pieces. I live in Anthem Arizona with my husband Kevin, dog Sandy, and cat Tigger.

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Laura Carson of Artfully Musing.

Please visit her Artfully Musing blog at  http://artfullymusing.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment