Friday 12 October 2012

Days of Wine Glasses and Roses... A Flower Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

You may have noticed, but I don't think you can ever have too many tutorials on making flowers.  At least I don't think you can.  If you agree then you'll be pleased to know that Ros Coffey has a tutorial on her RosMadeMe Blog blog showing you how to make a fabric flower.

Days of Wine Glasses and Roses... A Flower Tutorial

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  OK, I am trying to get to grips with Pages and failing miserably... so I may well need the wine glass filled by the end of this tutorial or maybe I will raise it in celebration?

Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment