Saturday 27 October 2012

The Fear Of Sewing - An Easy Project - The Handbag Tissue Holder Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

If you are looking for a quick and easy sewing project to teach your children or grandchildren, ever your adult friends how to sew then check out the handbag tissue holder tutorial that Ros Coffey has on her RosMadeMe Blog blog.   It's a great beginner sewing project.  And, practical to boot.

The Fear Of Sewing - An Easy Project - The Handbag Tissue Holder

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  I have had several mails asking me for a project for beginners that looks amazing and is practical but you know is going to be really easy. So we are looking at straight lines and running stitch initially... yes, you can all do that... I know you can and best of all it should take you less than an hour!

Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment