Sunday 14 October 2012

Up-cycled Beaded Bracelet- Simple Tutorial By Andrea Millington of Indigo-Blue

Do you hate to throw anything away? Especially beads? If you like to upcycle then you'll be happy to know that Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs has a wonderful tutorial on her Indigo Blue blog showing you how to up-cycle beads into a beaded chain bracelet.


Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue blog.

Here's what Andrea had to say about her tutorial: ....If any jewellery or other accessories break I do try and save whatever I can and visiting a little shop in Truro gave me an idea to recycle some beads which I have had hidden in my bead box for ages and ages. I needed the above which are miniature in size.

Please respect Andrea's TERMS OF USE: I am more than happy to share my tutorials with you. You can use them to make projects for yourself, friends or family. Please do not use my tutorials to mass-produce items for sale. If you post your work online, please credit me (Andrea Millington) with the design and link to my Indigo Blue blog. :-)

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Andrea Millington of Indigo Blue Designs. Andrea is a textiles teacher with a passion for making things.

Please visit her Indigo Blue Designs Etsy Shoppe @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/indigo1/ and her Indigo Blue blog @ http://www.indigo-blue-designs.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment