Wednesday 10 October 2012

Making a Chipboard Shoe Picture Stand Tutorial By Laura Carson of Artfully Musing Blog


I just LOVE shoes and any creation revolving around shoes.  So, I was thrilled to see that Laura Carson had a wonderful tutorial on her Artfully Musing blog showing you how to make a shoe picture stand out of chipboard.  This is going to the top of my "to do" list.  I just LOVE shoes.


Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Laura Carson of Artfully Musing.

Here's what Laura had to say about her tutorial:  In this tutorial I’ll cover how to construct a picture stand using chipboard shoes and a chipboard name tag. These stands are simple to make with endless style and theme possibilities.

Please respect Laura's TERMS OF USE:  My tutorials are protected by U.S. & International copyright laws.  Do not copy, duplicate, alter or reproduce in anyway.  Please use for inspiration only. ALL NAMES, LOGOS AND DESIGNS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ©2012 Laura Carson (Artfully Musing), All Rights Reserved

Laura's Bio: After retiring from the computer software industry where I spent my career designing, building and marketing software, I needed a creative outlet. A few years ago I discovered Mixed Media Art and have had a love affair ever since. I’ve taught classes in Altered Books, Handmade Books, Collage Art and Mix Media Art. I currently design for Alpha Stamps and I enjoy trading in various art groups. Starting this blog is a way of sharing my art and the wonderful art I have received from others. I specialize in very detailed multi-layered and textured pieces. I live in Anthem Arizona with my husband Kevin, dog Sandy, and cat Tigger.

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Laura Carson of Artfully Musing.

Please visit her Artfully Musing blog at  http://artfullymusing.blogspot.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment