Saturday 13 October 2012

How To Clean A Non-Washable Quilts Tutorial By Pamela Kellogg of Kitty and Me Designs

Have you ever wondered how to go about cleaning a crazy quilt?  You can't exactly wash it now - can you?  Well,  they do get dirty and they do need to be cleaned.  So, how do you do it?   If  you want to know the trick Pamela Kellogg has a post on her Kitty & Me Designs blog telling you how.  Now why didn't I think of that?

How To Clean A Non-Washable Quilts

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Pamela Kellogg of Kitty & Me Designs.

Here's what Pamela had to say about her post:  Crazy quilts, art quilts, antique & vintage quilts....many are not washable or dry cleanable. So how do you clean them? It's easier than you think.

All you need is a vacume cleaner and a piece of plastic canvas:


Please respect Pamela's TERMS OF USE:  I like to share Craft and Embroidery Tutorials on how I do a variety of projects and techniques and helpful hints. I add to this list regularly. Please feel free to download the directions and if you try them, please let me know if you enjoyed the project!

Pamela's Bio:Designer, Textile Artist and Instructor. Although I love all forms of needlework and embroidery, my true passion is Crazy Quilting. I enjoy a quiet life in our little cottage by a lake in Northern Illinois. I frequent flea markets and antique shops looking for do-dads that I can sew on to my stitching projects. I offer some of my handmade items, along with my mom's and my sister's, in my Etsy shop. I enjoy baking and share many of my recipes here. And did I mention glitter?

Copyright © 2005 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Pamela Kellogg of Kitty & Me Designs .

Please visit her Kitty & Me Designs blog at http://kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.com/ and her Kitty & Me Designs Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kittyandme.

No comments:

Post a Comment