Tuesday 30 October 2012

My Rag Wreath and How To Make It Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

Tell me you have a craft project involving fabric, wreaths, and decorating and I'm all ears.  If you're curious as well then you'll be pleased to know that Ros Coffey has a tutorial on her RosMadeMe Blog blog showing you how to make her rag wreath.   I can see one of these for every season.  How about you?

My Rag Wreath and How To Make It

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  I am trying to be really good this year and make as many gifts as possible... so then I thought how can I save money on my wreath? Well I have to confess each year I have picked up a couple of Christmas fat quarters in the local fabric shop and then I think, what am I actually going to make with this? The obvious answer is a rag wreath.

Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment