Wednesday 17 October 2012

Taking Flowers Off An Old Hat Tutorial - Supply List Tutorial By Pamela Kellogg of Kitty and Me Designs

Have you ever seen something at a flea market that you thought would be great for a crazy quilt creation - like flowers on an old hat.    Well, Pamela Kellogg has and so she wrote a tutorial on her Kitty & Me Designs blog showing you how to remove flowers from an old hat.  Have fun.

Taking Flowers Off An Old Hat Tutorial - Supply List

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Pamela Kellogg of Kitty & Me Designs.

Here's what Pamela had to say about her tutorial:  Bubba & I hit 2 Flea Markets yesterday! I didn't find anything all that exciting but I did pick up this ugly old hat for $6.00:

I buy these these old hats for the vintage flowers. Many times, they're velvet and silk and usually in very good shape. I buy them when I find them for around $4 - $6 and then I take them apart. This may seem like a rather dumb tutorial but I thought someone out there may like know how to do this.


Please respect Pamela's TERMS OF USE:  I like to share Craft and Embroidery Tutorials on how I do a variety of projects and techniques and helpful hints. I add to this list regularly. Please feel free to download the directions and if you try them, please let me know if you enjoyed the project!

Pamela's Bio:Designer, Textile Artist and Instructor. Although I love all forms of needlework and embroidery, my true passion is Crazy Quilting. I enjoy a quiet life in our little cottage by a lake in Northern Illinois. I frequent flea markets and antique shops looking for do-dads that I can sew on to my stitching projects. I offer some of my handmade items, along with my mom's and my sister's, in my Etsy shop. I enjoy baking and share many of my recipes here. And did I mention glitter?

Copyright © 2005 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Pamela Kellogg of Kitty & Me Designs .

Please visit her Kitty & Me Designs blog at http://kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.com/ and her Kitty & Me Designs Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kittyandme.

No comments:

Post a Comment