Tuesday 20 November 2012

A Zip-free Christmas Ribbon Cushion Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

Looking for something to do with all those Christmas ribbons?  If you are then check out the Christmas ribbon cushion tutorial that Ros Coffey has on her RosMadeMe Blog blog.   I just love it.

A Zip-free Christmas Ribbon Cushion Tutorial

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  I love ribbons, for this I blame my mother and her putting my hair in plaits when I was a child.

This cushion is actually rather easy but looks very impressive.


Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment