Tuesday 20 November 2012

Santa and Tree Tutorials By June Crawford of A Creative Dream

I just love adorable and colorful Santa's - especially if they are tall and skinny. If you do, too then you'll be happy to know that June Crawford has a wonderful tutorial on her A Creative Dream blog showing you how to make a Santa and tree. He'll make a nice addition to my skinny Santa's collection.


Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by June Crawford of A Creative Dream

Here's what June had to say about her Santa tutorial:  Look... it's Santa... Trying so hard to get a jump on Christmas here. I made my list, and checked it twice... decided that most had been naughty... but I'm still gonna get going on the holiday anyway. Naughty or nice, it's a long list. And, since I'm working on it, I'm gonna drag all of you into it too...


Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by June Crawford of A Creative Dream

Here's what June had to say about her tree tutorial:  Like I promised... you remember this pile of muslin shapes... right?  I'd sewn them a few years ago and had tucked them away, as I often do, to get back to at some point. And, I did get back to them. The first one turned into Santa. But, of course, you know I'm not finished there...  With one little change to the directions, you can create a whole 'nother thing... Let me show you ..

Please respect June's TERMS OF USE:  Please note, in regard to the copyright, all of the directions and photographs in my tutorials are mine, you may not copy or reproduce them without my consent. These instructions are for you to use for PERSONAL use only, not for profit.

June's Bio:  Me... a dreamer, a ponderer of big and small thoughts. A wanna-be artist, a soon to be empty-nester... wondering what the heck I am gonna do with the rest of my life...

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - June Crawford of A Creative Dream.

Please visit  her A Creative Dream blog at http://acreativedreamer.blogspot.com/. Her A Creative Dream Flickr page is at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/creativedreamer/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment