Sunday 4 November 2012

Oh Christmas Tree Tutorial By June Crawford of A Creative Dream

I just LOVE trees of all different shapes and sizes and LOVE decorating with them. If you do, too then you'll be happy to know that June Crawford has a wonderful tutorial on her A Creative Dream blog showing you how to make some adorable Christmas trees. I'll be making plenty of these. Have fun making yours.


Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written by June Crawford of A Creative Dream

Here's what June had to say about her tutorial:  How in the heck did Christmas get here so darned fast? I know it wasn't long ago I was writing about the scent of the magnolias and fireflies...But, alas, it is here, and all the stress that goes with it. I've got one last offering of an ornament pattern for you before it hits! I whipped three of these things up last night in about two hours, in spite of the help that the dog gave me. He's cute, but he sure isn't much help in the thumbs department...

So, here's what I've got...a Christmas tree inspired by the ones I made for the cake the other day...and a little because I watched the Rudolph special the other evening. This really is a quick and done sort of thing, it's simple, but I think they turn out darling. These are just the tip of the iceberg, you can decorate them with any and everything, just let your imagination run wild.

Please respect June's TERMS OF USE:  Please note, in regard to the copyright, all of the directions and photographs in my tutorials are mine, you may not copy or reproduce them without my consent. These instructions are for you to use for PERSONAL use only, not for profit.

June's Bio:  Me... a dreamer, a ponderer of big and small thoughts. A wanna-be artist, a soon to be empty-nester... wondering what the heck I am gonna do with the rest of my life...

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - June Crawford of A Creative Dream.

Please visit  her A Creative Dream blog at http://acreativedreamer.blogspot.com/. Her A Creative Dream Flickr page is at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/creativedreamer/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment