Thursday 1 November 2012

Snowman Ornament Tutorial By June Crawford of A Creative Dream

Are you looking for an adorable and different baby gift or ornament for your home? If you are then you'll be happy to know that June Crawford has a wonderful tutorial on her A Creative Dream blog showing you how to make an adorable snowman ornament.


Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written by June Crawford of A Creative Dream

Here's what June had to say about her tutorial:  A new baby is coming (thank goodness it isn't mine!)!!!   We have a new mommy to be at work. This is Kristen's first baby, it's a little boy, and she's due in August. I really don't know Kristen more than to say hi and ask her how it's all going in the hallway, but I sure am excited for her. I don't have a first clue about what the nursery is done in, or really what she's interested in, or what she has for the baby...but, because I think First Christmas ornaments are always a great gift, I'm going to make one for the baby. I asked several people in her department what the baby's name is going to be, and not a single one could remember, but they promised to find out for me so I could make it more personal. After considering all of my options, I've decided to go with a snowman (mostly because I think they are so darned cute!). I'm going to share the making of it with you, so on to the snowman! (Many thanks to my daughter, Kate, for taking pics for me!)

Please respect June's TERMS OF USE:  Please note, in regard to the copyright, all of the directions and photographs in my tutorials are mine, you may not copy or reproduce them without my consent. These instructions are for you to use for PERSONAL use only, not for profit.

June's Bio:  Me... a dreamer, a ponderer of big and small thoughts. A wanna-be artist, a soon to be empty-nester... wondering what the heck I am gonna do with the rest of my life...

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - June Crawford of A Creative Dream.

Please visit  her A Creative Dream blog at http://acreativedreamer.blogspot.com/. Her A Creative Dream Flickr page is at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/creativedreamer/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment