Tuesday 20 November 2012

Cream Sparkle Button Tree Tutorial By Thespoena McLaughlin of Vintiquities Workshop

Do you love shabby chic decor, buttons and bottle trees? If you do then you'll love the creme sparkle button tree tutorial that Thespa McLaughlin has on her of Vintiquities Workshop.  Can you picture a bunch of these on a cluster. I can!

Cream sparkle button tree tutorial...

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Thespoena McLaughlin of Vintiquities Workshop.

Here's what Thespa had to say about her tutorial:   I want to show you a little sparkly button tree I made this past weekend.
I used a bottle brush tree I had bleached a few weeks ago (you can find tutorials on how to do that on the web).


Thespa's Bio: I am a mixed media artist living with my family in the Ozarks. I love aged turquoise, faded cream, and lots of romantic layers. I dig rusty things and found objects and frequently use them in my art.

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Thespoena McLaughlin of Vintiquities Workshop.

Please visit her Vintiquities Workshop at http://vintiquitiesworkshop.blogspot.com/.  You can also follow her on Pinterest here.


No comments:

Post a Comment