Wednesday 21 November 2012

Make A Vintage Style Star From A Cereal Box Tutorial By Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthes

I just love all sorts of glittery Christmas ornaments.  If you do, too then you're going to love Cathy Jackson's tutorial on her Hazelruthe's blog showing you how to make a star ornament out of a cereal box.

Make A Vintage Style Star From A Cereal Box Tutorial

Copyright © 2011 - Written By Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthe's Blog

Here's what Cathy had to say about her tutorial:  TSee what you can do with a cereal box...... You can make a pretty vintage looking Christmas star! I've seen several paper stars around Blogland and decided I needed to try it myself and thought I would share what I did.

Please respect Cathy's TERMS OF USE: You may use my tutorials for your own personal use to produce a project or use the technique but my tutorials may not be copied, reprinted, emailed, or transmitted in any form without my permission. You may, however, link back to the respective tutorials page of my Hazelruthes blog.

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthe's Blog. Please visit Cathy's Hazelruthe's blog at http://www.hazelruthes.blogspot.com/ and her Primitive Goodes Etsy shoppe at http://www.etsy.com/shop/primitivegoodes .

No comments:

Post a Comment