Saturday 24 November 2012

Mooo-ey Christmas Tutorial By June Crawford of A Creative Dream

Do you need a small gift for a co-worker or teacher this holiday season?  If so you might want to consider making June Crawford's "Mooo-ey Christmas" clay ornament that she shows us all how to make on her A Creative Dream's  blog   Have fun making your ornament.


Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written by June Crawford of A Creative Dream

Here's what June had to say about her tutorial:   Really bad, huh? Even for me...moo-ey....but hey, it's Christmas... The luncheon went well at work, although I have to tell ya, there was more cake left over than I'd expected. Usually, when I take treats in they are wolfed down within the hour (The Little One says you can feel the earth rumble as they all make their way to where the treats are)...we did have an awful lot of stuff there though, so I am going to attribute it to that...'cause the cake was darned good!

And, now...I am finishing up the ornaments I want to give my co-workers. This is the first one I got finished. My "real" job deals with agriculture, and one of the offices in the building deals specifically with milk. This ornament is for Cathy, who works in that office. It seemed only appropriate that I something cute using cows for her.

One of my favorite ornaments on my tree is a crescent moon with a cow dangling over it that I made several years ago (you can see the moon behind these cows)...the cow jumping over the moon. I liked how the cow turned out when I made it, and thought I'd use the same sort of thing for this. The moon one is made of salt dough, this one is made of polymer clay.

Please respect June's TERMS OF USE:  Please note, in regard to the copyright, all of the directions and photographs in my tutorials are mine, you may not copy or reproduce them without my consent. These instructions are for you to use for PERSONAL use only, not for profit.

June's Bio:  Me... a dreamer, a ponderer of big and small thoughts. A wanna-be artist, a soon to be empty-nester... wondering what the heck I am gonna do with the rest of my life...

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - June Crawford of A Creative Dream.

Please visit  her A Creative Dream blog at http://acreativedreamer.blogspot.com/. Her A Creative Dream Flickr page is at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/creativedreamer/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment