Saturday 24 November 2012

Christmas Tutorials Start Here - Chris's Patchwork Decorations by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

I just love quilted ornaments? Don't you? If you do you'll be pleased to know that Ros Coffey has a tutorial on her RosMadeMe Blog blog showing you how to make some adorable quilted star ornaments.

Christmas Tutorials Start Here - Chris's Patchwork Decorations Tutorial

Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  OK, can you believe four months today Christmas Day will be over? We started a Christmas countdown at this time last year, so throughout the year I have been collecting ideas (and discarding them, too!) ready for the fray.

Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment