Saturday 24 November 2012

Bottle Brush Christmas Trees-Bleaching & Dying Tutorial By By Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthes


I just LOVE colorful Christmas decorations.  If you do, too then you'll be happy to know  that Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthe's blog has a wonderful tutorial showing you how to make colorful Christmas Trees from bottle brushes.


Copyright © 2009 - Written By Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthe's Blog

Here's what Cathy had to say about her tutorial:  Have you ever wondered how to get those cool looking cream and colored bottle brush trees. Well I finally tried it this year and it worked! First of all they come that dark green with the white snow on them and usually a bag full of them. I got a bag of 16--assorted sizes--at Big Lots for 6.99.

Please respect Cathy's TERMS OF USE: You may use my tutorials for your own personal use to produce a project or use the technique but my tutorials may not be copied, reprinted, emailed, or transmitted in any form without my permission. You may, however, link back to the respective tutorials page of my Hazelruthes blog.

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Cathy Jackson of Hazelruthe's Blog. Please visit Cathy's Hazelruthe's blog at http://www.hazelruthes.blogspot.com/ and her Primitive Goodes Etsy shoppe at http://www.etsy.com/shop/primitivegoodes .

No comments:

Post a Comment