Friday 23 November 2012

Rufty Tufty Boys Beanie Hat Tutorial By Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog

If you love to knit and are looking for a beanie to make for a little boy then you'll be pleased to know that Ros Coffey has a tutorial on her RosMadeMe Blog blog showing you how to make a "Rufty Tufty Boys Beanie Hat." Have fun knitting.

Rufty Tufty Boys Beanie Hat

Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog.

Here's what Ros had to say about her tutorial:  I have found lots of hats for little girls but hats for little boys are few and far between, so using the classic beanie design which uses multiples of eight stitches and knits in the round, I came up with a little number in cotton, which is both soft, structured and textured. They are such a quick knit I have made four for my first Spring Craft Show on Saturday, fingers crossed that they sell well!

Ros's Bio:I live by the sea, in Essex, in Leigh-on-sea. I have been making things since I was a child, earliest memories were embroidering squares of binca matting, making felt egg cups and ripping back my knitting when my sister had picked up a dropped stitch... yep, it really did have to be all my own work! I am a dreadful hoarder, with stashes of wool and fabric hidden around my house, together with the projects that I have not yet finished. I am currently making cushions, quilted, appliqued, stencilled... actually just anything that I will enjoy crafting.

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Ros Coffey of RosMadeMe Blog .

Please visit her RosMadeMe blog at http://rosmademe.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment